Saturday, April 04, 2009

Time Management

For the last few analysis of what I did during the last few weeks, I paste here the methods that I used to achieve it. I hope every one can benifit from this.

living which includes eating, drinking, toilet, bathing in another section

The situation is that I studied for 73 hours last week and it impressed J, so she asked me how I did it. I told her that I keep a notebook to put some strokes everytime I do something for 15 minutes per stroke. There are 6 sections in my timetable and the first one was sleeping, the second, living, that is eating, bathing, toilet, brushing teeth. and the third is:

03:56Ng

travelling, that means walking to class, anytime you're in a car or bus, or simply exercising in a third one

03:58Ng

Lectures including studying, homework anything that you do in academic, including studying with friends, doing report, project, lab, online assignment, tutorial, you get the idea

then CCA, for co-curicular activities, that means the time you need to commit to do CCA

J:

WAT IS CCA?

OOO..

co curricular activities

04:00Ng

and Playing at last, which includes everything else, watching anime, waste time talking to friends, go shopping, colour your hair, lol, and party!

lol

put whatever you need to reduce in playing

then divide your time into stokes, last time I used 24 minutes as 1 stroke

and then 1 day got 60 stroke to do

J

BUT.. I SERIOUSLY WONDER Y U CAN SLEEP ONI 4HOURS A DAY?? IF U R SLEEPY N TIRED, U HAVE NO MOOD TO STUDY OSO

HMMM..

HMMM..

04:02Ng

well, I did had a few 6 hours, and one 17 hours sleep during last weekend

J

OOO..

04:03Ng

oh ya, divide the number of strokes accordingly

then bring along the note book and a pencil whenever you go

and record them as often as you can remember what you did.

I'm using 15 minutes per stroke now

J

OOO..

OK

04:04Ng

and devoting 55 strokes to lectures

per day

J

I WIL TRY TO USE UR METHOD

04:04Ng

ok yu

ty

tell me if it works

J

HAHA

04:05Ng

oh ya the main thing is to be flexible

J

OK SURE

=)=)

THC A LOT

04:05Ng

start small then slowly increase the number of lecture hours

welcome

and do some analysis every week

see what is obtructing you from your goal

J

OK

=)=)

I WILL TRY TO DO TAT.. =)=)

04:07Ng

ty

lol

I developed this system for PMR

and used it for STPM too.

The thing about it is that I managed to watch movies, animes, play games, go to buddhist activity and learn martial arts despite studying 73 hours per week, so she wanted to learn it. And I hope this helps for those desparate ones out there.

No comments: