Friday, June 18, 2010

Reminder: What to post online...

This is another update on my life, and due to time constrain.... (ironically it's the holiday when I'm supposed to have more time than during the semester) I shall be briefer than I would like to write.....

Last I updated was just before moving off to my uncle's home in Woodlands. My parents came (all the way from Malaysia!) and helped out (and including my roommate) to pack my stuffs and put them to a car. Then I also visited some relatives in Singapore before going off to Malaysia and stopping by Santi Forest Monastery for a brief visit. Photos here.

Then going back to Malacca to visit my grandparents, and to Petaling where I read Integrated Photonics for my upcoming internship with Data Storage Institute (DSI), A*Star (which I got the acceptance email only at 30th April). It's kinda the only time I had to play some of my games before realising that I've wasted too much time on them and deleted them all (almost all). (Or I did that during the middle of last sem.... Doesn't matter)

The rational is that I'm too busy to play anyway and it takes up my PC space, making it slow. (So bye bye, X-men, Neverwinter Nights 1&2, Spiderman Web of Shadows, Ultimate Spiderman, World of Warcraft, Spore, Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic, Star Wars: Jedi Acedemy, Street Fighter 4, Dynasty Warriors 6, Civilization 4, Rise of Nations, and Pokemon!)

Didn't realise there are so many games..... Wow!

Ok, so back to Malaysia, I went for the National Buddhist Undergraduate Conference in Malaysia where about 100+ undergrads from Buddhist Societies of Local Universities come to Buddhist Maha Vihara Malaysia (Brickfields temple) for 3 days 2 nights and listen to current issues in forums and discussions of the Buddhist circles of Undergrads in Malaysia!

The conference ended at 9th May where a friend helped to fetch me back to home and there came a surpise early Birthday Party! I have my mother to thank for that: my relatives and cousins are here to help me celebrate!

The early part is because the next day I came back to Singapore and Straight to DSI for the first day briefing! Then there is the China Immession Programme (CHIP) for the next 2 weeks and then I came back to Singapore and work!

Gone back to Malaysia one weekend, (had a near accident!) and came to work again....
(Sorry for the brievity, each paragraph above is worth a post)
I've lots of things on my list to do now.

  • Job
  • Website
  • UROPS
  • Study (for next sem)
  • Write Book (finally started 3 pages so far)
  • Blog (finally a brief update)
  • and Retreat to Santi Forest Monastery
And so this might be the last time before going for the retreat on 20th to 27th June 2010 in Santi.

See why I'm so busy to write something here now?

See ya all next time.