Sunday, August 29, 2010

Me? Right Now? Again.....

Ok, continuing on to the next update.

SPS Junior Mentor training was surprisingly harder than I thought. In the end, I didn't make it.... (I was given a second chance through next sem....and that's better than straight rejection, Yay!)

After a few days of moody-playing-board-game alone and joining the SPS Newbie Orientation Camp Briefing and recap on what to do as a game master, I went back to Malacca with my uncle (Since it was a long weekend, due to National Day) and I really need to take charge and see my perspective a little more.

Coming back, I had to mention that Hariom becomes my room-mate, he's my year 3 physics course-mate in SPS and we wanted to stay in the same double room, but as usual, we were too late in informing the housing people about it. It came as a pleasant surprise that he is assigned as my room-mate.

And came on the start of year 3. I'm taking the modules of
  1. MA2101S LINEAR ALGEBRA 2 (VERSION S)
  2. MA2216/ST2131 PROBABILITY
  3. PC4130 QUANTUM MECHANICS III
  4. PC4248 RELATIVITY
  5. UHB2201 HUMAN RELATIONS
  6. PC3288 ADVANCED UROPS IN PHYSICS I
2 Physics, 2 Maths, 1 USP 1 UROPS (USP & SPS & Physics)

And I do try to do the tutorials this time..... It's not easy to be a good student, quite little or no time to play.....

All these time, I've been out of touch with NUSBS's Matric Fair and Camp Ehi Passiko..... but the Welcome Tea on the first Friday of Week 1 we all did a fantastic job. After that, I went to the SPS NOC and had a fantastic time playing with the SPS newbies and the year 2 people. Next it was YOG, youth Olympic Games volunteering.

I went there after coming back from Changi Village on Sunday to do my first duty. They gave free T-Shirts, Pants, transportation, meals, and a Celebration Party at Universal Studios! How cool is volunteering!

Over week 2 I've adjusted to the hectic lifestyle of going for volunteer and doing homework.
With NUSBS activities coming up again, I can readjust to the lifestyle of sleeping early and waking early!

Now's the end of week 3, with significantly lower amount of events that I can relax on updating my life. With the upcoming NUSBS AGM I can finally step down as the Deputy Dharma Director and take up another new post!

See ya all next time!

No comments: