Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Response to the Response of Pastor rony blast buddhism

Urgent Message From Pastor Rony

I have received a number of emails from people who have been saddened and hurt by the testimonies of an ex-monk and an ex-nun. I realized that my presentation and comments were wrong and offensive. So I sincerely apologize for my insensitivity towards the Buddhists and Taoists, and solemnly promise that it will never happen again.

When we have received those emails, we immediately removed the video clips from our website. I urge those who have posted those clips on the YouTube to remove them as well.

After reading the frank views from those emails, I was also prompted to tell my members not only to continue to love souls, but also to respect other belief and not to ridicule them in any way, shape or fashion.

Let's put our goal to build a harmonious Singapore a top priority.

The above is taken from his website. So let us all forgive and forget, just take the moral from this incident and not cause any harm or feeling of ill will towards anyone. This post is to make sure that the readers generate feelings of peace and love instead of the opposite. So don't increase our bad karma by being angry... but increase our good karma together by being loving.

No comments: