Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How I wasted my free day

Wasted meaning not studying or doing homework at that day.

Today is Wednesday, my free day, I woke up at 8:40a.m., late for the 9a.m. Seminar of Stress 101 by 40 minutes. Don't worry, it's an extra activity that I joined just because I'm free today.

Free meaning no class or tutorial or leacture or lab, you get the idea.

Next, at 12p.m., I walked to SPS room then gone down a level to ask about the Summer Programme to University of Waterloo, Canada. Then I registered for it, and it's from May to August 2009, for 15 weeks. With the tuition fee waived, the only staggering thing is to take care of the rest of the cost, including plane, lodgings, food, and others. It seems that I need to take up some more loans and Awards.

Staggering means about 10000 Sing!

Then, running to catch up with EH and LG, we went to the Science Centre of Singapore and listen to the Science Buskers Festival Briefing from 3 to 4p.m.. It's a first event for Singapore and if I'm going to join, I got to post the demontrations in YouTube. And if I got high ratings, viewings, or comments, I'll get some points, so help vote for me later on! Thanks... I'll tell you when it'll be up, it'll be up before Nov 11 and on 17th Jan next year, we'll have the finals!

Busker means demontrations, shows, just like a booth for the public.

Coming back, it's about 5 o'clock that I go on again to verify my certs in the Office of Admissions (which closes at 5:30p.m.), and it is hard to find that place. Then going to the opposite building, I asked the Office that handles International exchanges to find out about Imperial College. As it turns out, it's only for Engin Students.... not even USP....

Well I had to go back there some time later cause I didn't bring my Birth cert and passport.

Then, walking through UCC and visiting the NUS Museum, I went to Staff Club to meditate, from 6:30 to 7:30p.m.. At last, at 8 to 9p.m., I went for the Guitar Sentimientos by the NUS Guitar Ensemble or GENUS at UCC. Now I'm back in SPS room again to do my homework!

3 comments:

kaixin said...

life in singapore sounds fun... ^__^

Anonymous said...

well fund your own summer holiday 10k singapore is 30k ringgit -lah !
but legal way ok?

Anonymous said...

welcome to the club. time wasting is a luxury.