Saturday, July 31, 2010

Me? Right Now?

It's been half a month since my last update on my life. And a lot of things has changed.

First off: There's no strong reason to suspect parallel universes for me yet... Cause I just found out that there is more than one LT12 in NTU! Well, I got the wrong place by not reading fully about the location of the Youth Olympic Village on the online modules.

Well talking about the online modules, there are a lot of them. 9 to be exact. Teaching us about YOG and Volunteer stuffs.

Opps,

I stopped writing about it and before I knew it, one month has passed.
So many events and stuffs happened (Since my last update on my life) that it seems that unless that I do this every week, I'm bound to miss out some or most of the interesting things to write about.

Anyway, I suppose that the most important thing to mention since the last update was that my intern-ship is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! And Dr. Lee treat us to two more lunches!

Then after my internship, I've gone back to Petaling Jaya straight! Man it's a no wonder since my cousins are there! Jia Long who studies GeoPhysics in Imperial College, London came and live in my room while having his internship in EXxonMobil! William is also having his holidays then.

That weekend was also the one where I when back to Malacca and had a webcast meeting with my fellow MCs in the NUSBS. I didn't expected to stay for so long, but... my family does have a point in pointing out that since I'm still in the holidays, and considering the long journey, I should stay for at least a week. (In which I saw Despicable Me and Inception)

After that I came back to Singapore, mainly for the USP fellows meeting and by July 30th, tomorrow would have been my SPS Junior Mentor training.

Ok, this should be continued in another post.....

No comments: