Thursday, February 14, 2008

I got a new book!


Fundamentals of Physics Extended, 8th Edition
David Halliday, University of Pittsburgh
Robert Resnick, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Jearl Walker, Cleveland State University
ISBN: 978-0-471-75801-3
©2008
1328 pages

This is the book I have gotten from Mr. Chia yesterday at our dinner. A million thanks to him.
I went for a stroll in the dataran pahlawan and mahkota parade mall after the dinner and talked to some of my friends : Yip Feng, Kai Shen, Ai Yun, Wye Wye, Eric.
Today we pai Tian Kong. So I helped out making the preparations including making the cakes.
My cousin Jia Long has just sent me an easy-to-learn rubiks cube solver here. I hope all the rubiks cube fans or indeed anyone who has a rubiks cube will benefit from the site. I just solved a cube haha.


1 comment:

hwei said...

your life is pure physics =.=