Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just making a post

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone. This year is reasonably nice. I had "helped" my grandparents to make nian gao. Meaning minimal help as I was consumed by laziness and odd sleeping time. This year, I had at least contacted more friends and go visiting with them, which reminds me that I should be doing harder. Now I had finally put in more people inside my Hp contact list.

Ummm.... oh ya my local University Application was sent with 5 of the 8 choices to be pure physics, each in USM, UKM, UM, UTM, UPM. Half of the choices will land me in USM.
Soon I will be going to UKM for Physics Olympiad training for 4 months, starting from 18th this month. In the mean time I will be attending a Princeton University Application Interview in a yet to be confirm date on the second half of February.

I will be eating dinner later with Mr. Wee and Mr. Chia talking about my arrangement in UKM. So that's all for today thank you folks.

No comments: