Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things I have done so far

I have so far been in NUS for 3 months. And at first I thought 1 sem is so short until a few weeks ago. So looking back at the things I've done, I am going to list them down so that I can appreciate just how busy I was back in this sem.

  • Register, done all the admin things in NUS, applied for financial aid, loans...etc.
  • Been with MSL friends. actually done a Sports Day Event althought it is hard for me, and although it didn't go as smoothly as it can be.
  • Been in Physics Society weekly meetings where we had organised a Mid-Autumn Celebration.
  • Been with the Buddhist Society where I've gone to Dharmma Circle for every Friday and been a Dharma friend.
  • Gone out a few times with MSL, Physoc, Friends, Personal, Relatives, NUSBS, USP, SPS.
  • Been to Changi Beach twice in 2 months.
  • Had a Camp. SPS Camp.
  • Done 8 Lab reports, 9 tutorials, lots of Mastering Physics.
  • Done 8 maths tutorials.
  • Presented papers 3 times in IS group.
  • Done 3 Experiments in 3 different fields of Science.
  • Learned MATLAB.
  • Skipped one Class Test, lost 25% out of one module.
  • Gone night cycling.
  • Constructing a Bridge.
  • Wrote 2 academic papers related to News and the Public.
  • Skipped almost all Physics Lectures
  • Stayed up all night lots more times than I had ever done before.
  • Doing one Project for researching How to cure Dizziness after Spinning.
  • Played and leveled up 4 levels in Adventure Quest.
  • Reached Highest level in Spore.
  • Watched lots of Batman/ Superhero cartoon, movies, series.
  • Read 9 books at least. Mostly fiction.
  • Attended lots of Welcome Teas.
Ok that's all I'll say but this list is not conclusive, there're lots of other things that I've done too. So see ya all.

No comments: